Four higher education institutions (HEIs) are involved in the partnership. Three of them (UASVM Bucharest-Romania, UP Valencia-Spain and UniPerugia-Italy) are providers of Biotechnological educational programs, and one (RAU, Romania) is a private university providing Business education. The consortium is joined by a Research&Education Center (MAICh, Greece) accredited as a provider for Master level education in the Agri-Food and Business areas. In addition, a Romanian NGO (CBM), oriented toward professional training and consultancy in biotech and environmental topics, is completing the partnership.
- UNIVERSITATEA DE STIINTE AGRONOMICE SI MEDICINA VETERINARA BUCURESTI (USAMVB)
- ASOCIATIA CENTRUL DE BIOTEHNOLOGII MICROBIENE (BIOTEHGEN)
- UNIVERSITATEA ROMANO AMERICANA (URA)
- UNIVERSITAT POLITECNICA DE VALENCIA (UPV)
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI PERUGIA (UniPG)
- MEDITERRANEAN AGRONOMIC INSTITUTE OF CHANIA (MAICh)